MK Act Webinars
With over 1.9million people in the UK experiencing domestic abuse year on year, we are committed to raising awareness & educating professionals & the public.
In partnership with Milton Keynes Council, we now offer free webinars for employers and employees.
- Help spot the signs of Domestic Abuse with colleagues and clients
- Provide the appropriate response to disclosures
- Understand the challenges of leaving an abusive relationship
- Understand the impact on domestic abuse in the workplace
- Know how to support victims & keep them safe whilst at work
- Know initial safety planning and how to signpost to specialist services
We bring a wealth of experience and frontline knowledge directly to you, to help you understand the complexities of domestic abuse and unhealthy relationships.
Why you should invest in Training about Domestic Abuse?
Domestic abuse is everybody’s business, and this includes employers.
1in 4 women and 1in 6 men will suffer domestic abuse some time in their lives – and yet we think it is something that happens to ‘other people’.
“Everyone at work knew. They must have done. I arrived late, left early, and was constantly checking my phone. He came to my office a few times and demanded to see me. It was so embarrassing; I’d say anything to make him leave. “
- Sophie*, survivor of domestic abuse –
Domestic abuse is something that will impact almost every workplace. However so few employers have adequate policies or training about domestic abuse.
To watch our webinars please click here: Webinars | MK-ACT (mkact.com)
As well as our webinars which can be accessed at any time, we also offer free Domestic Abuse workshops for businesses of all sizes, employers, HR professionals, line managers and front-line staff working in Milton Keynes.
- Thursday 16th September
- Wednesday 10th November
For more information and to book please visit: Domestic Abuse – Awareness in the Workplace Registration, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite