MK Act is proud to work in partnership with a number of companies from different sectors across Milton Keynes. Together with our partners we can save and change lives by raising awareness of domestic abuse as well as raising essential funds to support our services.
How your company could benefit from working with us:
- Enhance your brand image by generating positive PR
- Show that your company cares about its local community
- Support a cause that could impact your own staff or customers if they are suffering from domestic abuse
- Develop your staff’s skills by encouraging them to volunteer for MK Act
Charity of the year!
Supporting MK over a year can help make a huge difference Nominating MK ACT as your business or groups charity of the year is a fab way to support MK ACT and help families who are suffering from domestic abuse.
- Promote your CSR activities on our website
- Help plan your fundraising
- Arrange for our staff to come in and present to your members or colleagues
- Support you with Press Releases
- Do a raffle for your staff and the prize could be a days annual leave
- Have an auction at your Christmas Party to support MK ACT
- Enter a group into a team sponsored event
- On 8th March put on an event to celebrate International Women’s Day and you can help empower women across the world.
- Organise an event for White Ribbon Day on the 25th November
From office fundraising, to taking on a team-building challenge event – we can support you with a variety of different activities to engage your staff in a great cause.
Please email Lolly@mk-act.org for more information.
Our Current Partnerships
MK Act would like to say a big thank you to all its current corporate partners.
If your company has supported us this year but we do not have you listed, please email your logo, website address and how you have helped us to Sonia@mk-act.org and we will add you, as we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for all the support we receive.