MK-Act is committed to providing a high quality service to our clients and partners but we also want to keep our clients, visitors, staff and volunteers safe. The Government has categorised our services as essential and we are following the latest guidance and doing all our support over the phone unless we are unable to do so.
Our team of staff and volunteers continue to work and are covering all our phone numbers and email boxes which are listed below as normal so please phone/contact us between office hours of 9am-5pm. If you need to speak to someone out of these hours you can ring the:
National Domestic Violence Helpline on: 0808 2000 247
- Crisis Service Helpline – 0344 3754307 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professionals Helpline – 01908 295731 and email@example.com
- Refuge Service firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresh Start – 07718767974 and email@example.com
- Programmes and Training (Freedom Programme, First Steps to Freedom etc) – 07827358721 and firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to correspond with any part of the organisation through mail please write to us at:
PO Box 790
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the team or the CEO, Sue Burke on email@example.com
Please continue to follow government advice:
We thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time.