MK-Act is the specialist domestic violence service for MK, commissioned in 2008 by Milton Keynes Council and managed by Milton Keynes Women’s Aid.
- Crisis Intervention (CIS) – helpline, access to information advice, support, emergency refuge
- Emergency refuge – purpose built accommodation for 28 families with support from key workers
- Children and Young People’s Service – for residents of the refuge
- Group Work – Freedom Programme, Ilam-El-Hifzat (devised by MK-ACT for women from an ethnic minority background)
- Training: MK ACT offers specialist Domestic Abuse Training for organisations and companies. For more details and costs please email Amanda@mk-act.org